Sew What? Say What?

Some people collect sewing machines, some people fix sewing machines. Some people collect sewing machines so they can fix sewing machines.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Peaceful Process

There are times when I wish I could just sit in a garden, on a chair like this, and nestle up to the flowers.

This is in a garden not far from my house. There's huge red poppies standing as tall as I do. I was eye level with this one when I decided to take the picture. There were others towering overhead.

My neighbor is a talented gardener, and his garden has a profusion of wonderful plants. Season after season it delights me as I go past. I strive to do something half as nice, but so far I haven't made it. I've too many weeds, and too little time to pull them. But we'll just say it's a work in progress. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger --donna said...

Like me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home