Sew What? Say What?

Some people collect sewing machines, some people fix sewing machines. Some people collect sewing machines so they can fix sewing machines.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

S'More

Now this is something that just makes me happy. Lovely yarn. This is what I'm using on this hat I am working on. I think you can see that it is plied, two pieces of yarn (singles) twisted together. I am enjoying making the hat, the yarn is so soft and lovely and it is mine!
The format for the page is terrible. I didn't do any format at all, just put the pictures up and then started typing, but nonetheless, it is good, look at my yarn! Lovely plied yarn.
The white is also a plied yarn, but is commercially processed prior to spinning. On the other hand, the yarn above there is mine from greasy fleece to yarn, and hat. I love having control over the entire process, or as much as I can have without learning to raise sheep or shear.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home